Easily the worst company I have ever had to deal with. I ordered a bracelet over 12 weeks ago that was promised to be shipped in 14 days.

I was then told 4 weeks. 12 weeks later I requested a refund, no explanation or correspondence from them at all.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Coordinates Collection. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coordinates Collection.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Jewelry and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Coordinates Collection to other companies on our site.

Comments

CoordinatesCollection
Los Angeles, California, United States #948556

Hello,

Thank you for contacting and expressing your view towards Coordinates Collection. I apologize that your order did not reach your doors by our estimated time frame.

We want to make your experience with us a positive one.

Please email us at vip@coordinatescollection.com or at help@coordinatescollection.com and we will process your refund immediately if we already haven’t. We look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,