Hogansville, Georgia
1.5

My boyfriend, who is now deployed, purchased a legend ring for me from coordinates collection on October 8th, 2014.When I received the ring it was a half size larger than I originally ordered, not a huge issue.

I sent the ring back to be resized and I was told it would be sent back to me within 14-21 days of them recieving my legend ring. The ring was recieved on November 14, 2014. It is now January 8, 2015 and still no ring or response to the emails I sent prior to and following the holidays.

I have not heard word from this company since the beginning of December as far as I'm concerned they have every intention of keeping the $130 we paid for the legend ring and the ring itself.This company seems to be running itself into the ground, I would just like my ring returned to me at the correct aize before they do so.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Coordinates Collection and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Coordinates Collection to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coordinates Collection ring for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coordinates Collection?

Comments

CoordinatesCollection
Los Angeles, California, United States #942097

Hi,

Coordinates Collection would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences we have brought you, as it was never our intention to do so.Our customers are our top priority, and under no circumstances, would we ever take money away from our customers.

If you haven't yet received your ring, please shoot us an email at vip@coordinatescollection.com with your Order Number.

We would be more than happy to assist your needs and come to an agreement.

Best,

Coordinates Collection

Sorry to hear that.Did you report them to the BBB?

Sometimes they have better luck making things happen.Good luck.