Chesterfield, Michigan
2.1

I placed my order at the end of July, and still have not received anything!It has been well over the 22 business days.

I have reached out to this company MULTIPLE TIMES. After giving them a bad rating after the very RUDE customer rep I spoke too, I never heard back from the company. I finally got a hold of a lady named Vanessa, who was very quick to respond and helpful, but kept telling me the manager was in a meeting. I have seen in other reviews, this is a common response they give customers...

i am worried I will never received my product, and if i do, it will be junk. After filing my second complaint, my card was compromised and used in the state of California, which could be a coincidence, but this was the last place I used my card, and i don't use it too often. I get the feeling of a very shady company here.. If i ask for a refund, I do not trust them with a new card number to refund my money.

It is now Sept 29th and my order STILL saying "processed" not made or anything. I understand this is a custom piece, but for a company like this, you should honor your 22 business days....

As a business manager, this is not acceptable.I would be better off going to a jeweler and paying for a gold band and getting it engraved for the same price...

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Coordinates Collection. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Coordinates Collection to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coordinates Collection ring for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments