Style and Design

The necklace I received looks nothing like those on the website.The necklace is tarnished, stamped in black writing, and has the incorrect engraving on the back.

I paid $160 dollars for a necklace that looks to be worth about $1.60. I emailed customer service and when I did not receive an email back by the end of the day decided to call customer service.

When I called the person who answered claimed there was no customer service agent available, then proceeded to tell me that only one single person handles returns and he was not in.This company is a prime example of false advertising and I warn all others not to be fooled.

Review about: Coordinates Collection Necklace.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Coordinates Collection?

Comments

Hello,

We apologize that you do not feel that you had a smooth customer experience with our company, as we strive to give our best attention to each customer. Our team is familiar with your case and your frustration with the necklace that you ordered. After reviewing your issue, we concluded that the piece in antique finish had been made correctly as ordered and offered to remake the piece in a different finish with different fonts that would be more to your liking.

As a company, we stand behind our customer refund protocol, which is explained in our website's help section, as each of our pieces are handmade and completely unique to each customer.

All the best,