I received a pop up on Instagram saying for the next 48 hours they had a "buy one legend bracelet get one free" deal. However, when I went to get the bracelets on the website it said that the deal already ended.

I tried to follow Up with customer service to explain that the deal ended before I even got the pop up on Instagram and how that was false advertizing but they cut off the response on their end. I think if you are going to post a deal on Instagram make sure it is valid when it is posted. Seems like a scam to me to get people on their web site only to tell them the deal ended before it began.

I agree with the comments below, bad customer service. They should have comped me the deal since they had it advertised as such.

Review about: Coordinates Collection Shopping Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Hi,

We are terribly sorry that there was misunderstanding in our communication, our policy is to honor expired promotions in cases such as yours. We would be delighted to honor the promotion for you, please call into our customer service at 1-888-878-7120 and request the marketing manager.

We've worked extremely hard to improve our customer service standards in the last year and would love the opportunity to correct this mistake.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

The Coordinates Team