Coordinates Collection - Review about Ring from Hogansville, Georgia
My boyfriend, who is now deployed, purchased a legend ring for me from coordinates collection on October 8th, 2014.When I received the ring it was a half size larger than I originally ordered, not a huge issue.
I sent the ring back to be resized and I was told it would be sent back to me within 14-21 days of them recieving my legend ring. The ring was recieved on November 14, 2014. It is now January 8, 2015 and still no ring or response to the emails I sent prior to and following the holidays.
I have not heard word from this company since the beginning of December as far as I'm concerned they have every intention of keeping the $130 we paid for the legend ring and the ring itself.This company seems to be running itself into the ground, I would just like my ring returned to me at the correct aize before they do so.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband purchased an engagement ring from KAYS 6 yrs ago. We actually bought a 6,ooo.oo mounting and a 2,ooo.oo Leo diamond to put in it as the centerpiece stone...."
- "On 8/2/14 I took my not even 3 year old ring in to be inspected and rhodium applied. I was informed a side stone was loose and would need tightened..."
- "My chain and several charms have tarnished bad. I paid over 100. dollars between the charms and chain. This is nothing but expensive garbage. Im disapointed that that glamorize this..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "I've ordered 3sweaters from us since 11/24/16. I do not receive them. However,we took the money from my account...."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."