Coordinates Collection - Review about Ring from Hogansville, Georgia
My boyfriend, who is now deployed, purchased a legend ring for me from coordinates collection on October 8th, 2014.When I received the ring it was a half size larger than I originally ordered, not a huge issue.
I sent the ring back to be resized and I was told it would be sent back to me within 14-21 days of them recieving my legend ring. The ring was recieved on November 14, 2014. It is now January 8, 2015 and still no ring or response to the emails I sent prior to and following the holidays.
I have not heard word from this company since the beginning of December as far as I'm concerned they have every intention of keeping the $130 we paid for the legend ring and the ring itself.This company seems to be running itself into the ground, I would just like my ring returned to me at the correct aize before they do so.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dec 2013, fell in love with ring advertised by Kay Jewelers on tv. Purchased the ring. Long story short.....Kay jewelers replaced diamond that fell out. Since I live over..."
- "I've had my bracelet for 2 years! And it's tarnished! Because I'm outside the one year warranty and pandora doesn't cover tarnishing I cannot have my bracelet fixed. First of..."
- "Proof Origami Owl's copyrights are fraudulent. If they truly had original artwork no one ever made it would be a miracle The baseball softball can be found all over the..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."