Coordinates Collection - Review about Ring from Hogansville, Georgia

My boyfriend, who is now deployed, purchased a legend ring for me from coordinates collection on October 8th, 2014.When I received the ring it was a half size larger than I originally ordered, not a huge issue.

I sent the ring back to be resized and I was told it would be sent back to me within 14-21 days of them recieving my legend ring. The ring was recieved on November 14, 2014. It is now January 8, 2015 and still no ring or response to the emails I sent prior to and following the holidays.

I have not heard word from this company since the beginning of December as far as I'm concerned they have every intention of keeping the $130 we paid for the legend ring and the ring itself.This company seems to be running itself into the ground, I would just like my ring returned to me at the correct aize before they do so.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Product or service
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #580133

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Coordinates Collection? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 06, 2015 #942097 Los Angeles, California

Coordinates Collection would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences we have brought you, as it was never our intention to do so. Our customers are our top priority, and under no circumstances, would we ever take money away from our customers. If you haven't yet received your ring, please shoot us an email at with your Order Number. We would be more than happy to assist your needs and come to an agreement.
Coordinates Collection

0 0 Reply

Jan 10, 2015 #928883

Sorry to hear that. Did you report them to the BBB? Sometimes they have better luck making things happen. Good luck.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Coordinates Collection. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Coordinates Collection.
Filing a new complaint about